Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jennifer Garner got in trouble for her ‘Batman vs. Superman’ comments

We won’t be getting Batman vs. Superman updates from Ben Affleck’s wifeJennifer Garner any time soon. The actress talked about the new Batsuit on the redcarpet of an event earlier this year and revealed that Ben Affleck would be shooting in Detroit this summer. Apparently Garner got in some trouble for her comments, she explained what happened in a new interview with Collider:
I have gotten in some trouble for my little quotes and I am learning to [keep my mouth shut]. I thought that I was saying things that were foregone conclusions. It turns out nothing is, and you will not be hearing from me on the Batman front.
My suggestion? Release the Ben Affleck Batman photo so that no one has to get in trouble for talking about it. Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment